Thursday, December 08, 2005

Yahoo Answers the tough questions



Yahoo just released something called Yahoo Answers. You post a question (110 character limit?) and then wait to see how other users answer the question.

I thought the best way to really explain it was to give you links to some of the interesting questions (and answers) I came across. Here is a list:

When should I visit Kenya to see the wildebeests cross the Serengeti?

What was the name of the car of the Flintstones?

What is a stable and high return investment?

Where's a good place to buy a skirt for beneath the Christmas tree?

Now they also have unresolved questions. Here are a few of my favorites:

What is the difference between permutations and combinations?

Why in the House of Commons does the P.M. often say "I refer the hon. gentleman to the answer I gave earlier"?

Why did the 80's rock group Husker Dü breakup?

I hope someone can answer these pressing questions soon :_)