Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas photo cards this year.




In an attempt to streamline the process of mailing out Christmas cards this year along comes the Christmas photo card. It is a nice way to share greetings and well wishes for Christmas and New Years out to the masses in a quick and compact way. Some people like to write newsletters or send long messages, but simple is better for me. There are so many different places to get these photo cards from. My favorite is Shutterfly.

Having used Shutterfly in the past I looked at the many different ways they could help me. They have Christmas photo cards (my choice), Christmas cards and Holiday cards among many others to choose from. Each choice than has a long list of design templates to choose from.

The first thing to do is pick out pictures of the family to use on the card. You then upload it and go through the many choices. I like to try two or three designs and then put them together online and then pick my favorite. With no minimum orders, it makes it easy to pick multiple cards if I want. That way you could pick a formal one for some and a fun one for others. The choices are endless.

After you complete your design you place your order and everything comes to you ready to go. Be sure to check out Shutterfly for all your photo needs.

Merry Christmas and I wish everyone all the best in 2011!